Your mission is to grow families through successful adoption outcomes. Choose Life Adoption‘s mission is to help you reach expecting mothers and single parents who are ready to gift their babies with new hope, a new future, and a family that can give their babies the things they cannot.
To provide performance-based marketing and web-based solutions to Christian adoption agencies to expand and target their reach and elevate adoption outcomes.
Statement of Faith
Choose Life Adoptions works to elevate agencies that are accredited by the Christian Adoption Alliance. Below is the statement of faith that we ascribe to:
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings serving as the infallible authoritative Word of God for faith and life.
- There is one God, the Creator, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is true God and true man, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay our debts, physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will return to establish His reign.
- Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man interceding on behalf of those who accept Him as Lord and Savior. His death on the cross served as a substitutionary sacrifice, and whoever believes in Him is justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- That God created mankind, both male and female, in His image, that mankind sinned by disobeying God inheriting both physical and spiritual death, that because of the fall every human being is born with a sinful nature stands guilty before God.
- Salvation is a wholly free gift of Grace given solely by God and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God extends His righteousness to those who place their faith in Christ alone for their salvation and thereby justified them in His sight.
- The Holy Spirit enters the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to individuals. The Holy Spirit convicts and draws sinners to Christ delivers new life to them, dwells within new believers, empowers and guides believers into godly living, and seals them until the day of redemption.
- That the resurrection of the dead includes all mankind, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
- We believe that God created the world as described in the book of Genesis, that He created male and female in His image ascribing gender biologically at conception and establishing marriage between one man and one woman as the first covenant relationship.
- We believe in the value and sanctity of human life from conception until natural death.
- That adoption is affirmed in Scripture, demonstrated by the adoption of Moses and Christ himself. More importantly, adoption is presented as the action God uses to bring new believers into His family.
- That Christ called all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple people of every nation. We believe that the process of adoption should be part of fulfilling this calling.